Healthcare Innovation Strategy Manager - North America
Withings revolutionized connected health by launching the world's first Wi-Fi scale in 2009.
Since then, we introduced the first activity and sleep tracking analog watch, and the first Bluetooth enabled, portable blood pressure monitor. Our products enable ordinary people to effortlessly keep track of their activity, sleep, weight, heart health, and more. Our award-winning ecosystem also includes an advanced sleep-tracking mat, and medically accurate devices for precise and effortless blood pressure and body temperature monitoring.
As part of our preventative health strategy, we developed new devices which enable our users to detect undiagnosed chronic conditions, such as atrial fibrillation, valvulopathy, and breathing disturbances.
In the United-States, our products are sold directly to consumers, through major retailers such as Amazon, Apple Stores and Best Buy. More recently, our products have begun to be used in diabetes prevention programs, remote patient monitoring initiatives, and university-led clinical studies.
As part of the global New Health Businesses team, you will play a crucial role in defining Withings’ healthcare partnership strategy in the United States and initiating new partnerships within the healthcare sector to develop new long-term revenue streams.
You are motivated by understanding latest trends in healthcare and e-health, and creating new business models for our connected health devices. Your market feedback and insights will help to drive Withings’ strategy locally and define product & service roadmaps. You will report to the Head of Strategy for New Health Businesses (based in Paris).
What You’ll Work On:
- Defining & launching new business models with various stakeholders in US healthcare (payers, providers, government, start-ups…) in order to increase medium & long-term revenues
- Understanding the US healthcare model & its evolution
- Collaborating with Withings North America B2B team (based in Boston) which pilots and develops our existing local healthcare partnerships
- Networking and developing competitive intelligence, to understand latest e-health trends, track legislative evolution, and identify new opportunities within the connected health sector
- Recruitment of medical consultants to create a medical community inside of Withings
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of professional experience with business development in the medical sector
- Thrive in fast-paced environment
- Highly analytical: natural intellectual curiosity, attention to detail on all projects and deliverables, ability to troubleshoot processes and perform root cause analysis
- Highly productive: achieve goals with limited day-to-day oversight
- Team-player: work cross-functionally with teams both in Boston and Paris, including Product, Marketing, Sales, Top Management
- Work independently and take initiative
- 20% travel required (in the United-States and to our French headquarter in Paris)
- This position will be based in our Boston office
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k)
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Training & Development
- Free Food & Snacks
- Fitness Club Reimbursement
- Healthcare & Dependent Care FSA
- Commuter FSA
- Bike-to-work benefit