French and German Copywriter (H/F)
Withings makes accessible, beautiful health monitoring devices that are simple enough to use every single day, putting the power of data to work for your wellness.
We revolutionized connected health by launching the world's first Wi-Fi scale in 2009, and since then, our brand has become synonymous with innovative devices that pair timeless designs with advanced sensors. Our products enable ordinary people to effortlessly keep track of activity, sleep, weight, heart health, and more. These powerful capabilities are packed into unassuming everyday objects like a classic wristwatch and a designer bathroom scale.
Our award-winning ecosystem also includes an advanced sleep-tracking mat, and medically accurate devices for precise and effortless blood pressure and body temperature monitoring. Our products are sold in many global retailers, including Amazon, Apple Stores, and Best Buy.
As part of a global team, you work under the responsibility of the Global Content Director. In collaboration with the entire team, you will help develop marketing messages and transcreate assets for the European market and their distribution on various platforms including but not limited to the website, CRM, video, and social channels. You will have the responsibility to ensure high-quality translations in French and German, while also managing the flow of other languages. The goal is developing the visibility of the brand through the creation and deployment of strong content aligned with the values of the company.
As part of this mission, you will be responsible for the following topics:
● Help prepare key marketing messages for CRM, website, social, print
● Benchmark content developed by competitors
● Participatie in editorial meetings for product announcements and launches
● Write "Key claims" to convey the benefits of our products / services
● Adapt and develop content for French and German channels
● Manage the translation of content in English to French and ensure it is well adapted for European markets
- Reach across the entire company to help with FR, DE and all translation issues.
- Manage freelance translators and agencies
- Ensure transcreation of creative assets including videos, infographics, campaigns,
● You come from a business, advertising, journalism or communications background. You have worked professionally for at least 2-3 years.
● You speak at least French and English, you are a seasoned writer in French and German
● You are able to write blog articles in a journalistic style.
● You are passionate about innovation and keep up with content trends.
● You have worked on long and short form copy, and experience integrating with visuals a plus.
● You are eager to do project management and are good are working independently and as a team.
● You are a creative personality who respects deadlines, is proactive, and pays attention to detail
● Ideally, you have a portfolio of writing samples to share.
● Experience in the medical area is a plus.
● Bac + 5 , Business School or LEA university
This position is based in our Paris office, located on the line 12 (Porte de Versailles or Corentin Celton).
Please send us your article sample or blog